TEMPORARY OPERATIONAL PROTOCOLS
The Basin Park Hotel
RESPONSE TO COVID-19 – The following operational protocols were created as a response to the COVID-19 pandemic. The Crescent & Basin Park Hotel’s top priority is the health and safety of our guests, staff, and community.
Jack V Moyer
Executive Vice President
TABLE OF CONTENTS
GENERAL/ALL STAFF PROTOCOLS
- GUEST ROOM PROTOCOLS
- FRONT DESK
- RESORT HOST
- FOOD & BEVERAGE PROTOCOLS
- SALES TEAM PROTOCOLS
- SPA PROTOCOLS
- GHOST TOURS
Per State Directive – Masks are Required inside the Hotel
ALL STAFF- SAFETY & HYGIENE
- Temperature taken of all staff upon entering property. If temperature is higher than 100.4 degrees, staff is asked to return home.
- Masks & Gloves. (PPE) will be issued to staff upon entering property and staff is required to wear a mask while working indoors as well as in areas where 6ft social spacing is unavailable each day. Gloves will be provided to employees whose responsibilities require them to be in direct contact with guests. Overnight guests will be provided a mask upon check in. Restaurant patrons will be required to wear a mask until order is placed. Masks are required in the Crescent lobby and spa.
- Physical Distancing. Guests will be advised to practice physical distancing by standing at least 6ft away from other groups of people not traveling with them while standing in lines, using elevators or moving around the property. Restaurant tables and other physical layouts will be arranged to honor guidelines and appropriate distancing. Employees will be reminded not to touch their faces and to practice physical distancing by standing at least 6ft away from guests and other employees whenever possible.
- Hand Sanitizer. Hand sanitizer dispensers will be placed at key guest and employee entrances and contact areas such as reception areas, hotel lobbies, in all public restrooms, restaurant entrances, vending area, resort host/retail area, venue rooms, spas, elevators, and exercise areas.
- Hand Washing. Correct hygiene and frequent hand washing with soap is vital to help combat the spread of the virus. Employees must wash their hands after using the restroom, sneezing, touching the face, blowing the nose, cleaning, sweeping, mopping, smoking, eating, drinking, going on break and before or after a shift.
- Signage. There will be health, hygiene and Arkansas Department of Dealth Directive reminders throughout the property for staff and guests. All hand sinks and employee restrooms have correct hand washing signs in English and Spanish. Signage will be placed at the front of restaurants to alert patrons not to enter the facility if they are sick or have symptoms such as cough, sore throat, fever or shortness of breath.
- Cleaning Products. Our hotels use cleaning products which meet EPA guidelines and are approved for use and effective against viruses. All managers inspect daily cleaning supplies and coordinate with Stewarding on needs
- Guest Requirements.
-100% Hotel Capacity
- Masks required inside the hotel.
- All surfaces to be disinfected after every departure.
- Jacuzzi tubs cleaned and cycled with a bleach or alternative after every checkout.
- Guest room doors, handles, remotes, windows, furniture, and seating to be disinfected with Quat 64.
- No stay over service. No room access from employees during stay.
- Elevator. A sign will be posted about not riding the elevator with strangers. Families can ride the elevator together assuming they are practicing social distancing as a family unit. Buttons and handrails need to be wiped down 3 times a day.
- Encourage guests to be environmentally friendly.
-Performs daily temperature checks on all staff.
- Plexiglas shields for the front desk with a 6″ gap at the bottom, temporarily.
- All luggage carts restricted to employee use only (require being moved from fireplace area.)
- Express checkout (key drop box)
- Keys to be sanitized after every use.
- Employee keys to be sanitized upon checkout and checkin.
- Remove couches from lobby area and provide chair seating.
- Social Distancing of at least 6ft must be maintained.
- Hard surfaces will be frequently sanitized throughout the day. Concierge to sanitize with gloves and mask on.
- Please avoid physical contact with retail items unless necessary. Once an item is touched it gets put aside for it to be wiped and reset at a later time
- Driver will deep clean surfaces in the shuttle at the beginning of every shift.
- Driver will wipe hard surfaces between guest rides.
- Groups must be family in order to ride together. Independent parties must ride separate.
- Masks required
- Routes will be restricted to and from hotel parking areas and from hotel to hotel.
Balcony Restaurant Open Daily
- Tables have been spaced 10 ft apart.
- Servers to wear masks & gloves.
Jack Rabbett’s Whisky Bar
Open Thursday – Sunday at 4PM
- Cleaning and Sanitizing.
– Thoroughly detail-clean and sanitize entire facility with a focus on high-contact areas that would be touched by both employees and guests.
–Between seating’s, clean and sanitize table condiments
-Dine-in service shall be limited up to 66% of total seating capacity. This includes indoor and outdoor dining areas.
-Seating shall be adjusted to maintain 10 foot physical distancing between tables so occupied seats are 6 feet from seats at adjacent tables.
-All staff will be required to where face coverings (as recommended by the CDC) if they have direct contact with guests.
-Patrons must wear a face covering upon entrance and while in the restaurant until the food or drink is served.
-Groups shall be limited, not to exceed 10 people.
-Service may be declined to patrons not wearing masks.
- Events will be held to no more than 50% capacity with a 50 person cap encouraged
- Menu Offering.
-Meal service will all be plated/served meals. No buffets or food stations until further notice.
-Appetizer service will all be single service.
-Beverage service (coffee, tea, water) will be served by a server.
-Bar service with social spacing
-Servers will wear Masks and Gloves
-Guests will be pre-assigned by seating chart
SALES TEAM PROTOCOLS
- Event diagrams to be reviewed on an event by event basis to ensure appropriate social distancing guidelines meet all county, state, federal and CDC guidelines.
- Sales Team to create diagrams ensuring social distancing…4pp per round table, tables must be 10 feet apart.
- Obtain place cards from guest for seating arrangements.
- Educate guest regarding social distancing guidelines and procedures
- Have guest sign off on Social Distancing Guideline Agreement prior to event.
- Have Vendors sign off on Social Distancing Guideline Agreement prior to event.
- Guests are encouraged to stay at the Crescent Hotel. Special wedding rates will be applied by event sales manager to encourage lodging to better manage guest needs.
- Site inspections and client meetings/planning sessions will be done virtually or appropriately social distanced.
- Tastings on hold for summer season.
- All Vendors attending the event must wear masks and practice social distancing guidelines and sanitary guidelines.
- Mask required by all staff of the spa.
- Temperature check of all staff upon arrival. Any person with a fever of 100.4 or above will be sent home.
- All temperature checks recorded and filed by day.
- Disinfect all touch points hourly and after every interaction.
- Spa Coordinators disinfecting the entire desk area between each guest interaction.
- Front desk workspace disinfected throughout the day – includes computer keyboards, phones, door handles, light switches, POS equipment and bathroom.
- Retail area sprayed with disinfectant after each guest.
- Waiting area chairs/couch to be spaced in such a manner to accommodate social distancing requirements
- Waiting area to be disinfected after each guest.
- Signage placed to notify guests of our diligence in practicing proper safety measures.
- Hand sanitizer available in retail area, waiting room, and all treatment rooms.
- Hot Tub – clean and disinfect all non-porous surfaces. Single party use only. Sign in on clip board provided in Spa Deck entry.
- Clean and disinfect all equipment, product bottles, treatment tables and stools/ chairs.
- All linens changed between each guest.
- Ensure all single use items are new.
- Masks required by all guests in the spa.
- Temperature check upon arrival. Any guest with a temperature of 100.4 will be sent home and appointment cancelled.
- Covid screening form to be filled out by each guest to ensure no symptoms or contact.
- All temperature checks and Covid screening forms will be filed daily for tracing purposes.
Basin Park Activiites
Activities require a signup in advance
- Activities will be provided to in house guests only in outdoor and open spaces.
- 6 feet of social distancing at all times during the activities.
- Guests may choose to wear a mask as multiple families will be in the same outdoor location at a time.
- The program will be included in all room rates and will involve daily activities, Self Guided Adventures, Pool Area and Ghost Tours.
- Daily Activities:
- Pool Area will be open including the bocce ball court and lounging areas.
-Sign in required to use the pool area.
-Sanitize all cushions on a daily basis.
-Hand sanitizer station set up for guests.
- Frisco Sporting Club
-Sanitize all hard surfaces in between use-Sanitize games in between each family’s use-Attendant on site at activity times to encourage a clean space
-Hand sanitizer station set up for when an attendant is not available.
-6 Ft separation for parties around games and fire pit.
- Our Ghost Tour Team will host a paranormal investigation Wednesday – Saturday at 10:30.
- Face masks required.