To Our Valued Guests:
I am writing on behalf of the entire Basin Park Hotel’s family to assure you that the health and safety of our team members, guests and community remains our top priority. As the novel coronavirus 2019 (COVID-19) is having a greater impact in the United States, our thoughts are with all those who have been affected by the virus. As part of our commitment to your health and well-being, we are carefully monitoring the COVID-19 situation with regular updates and guidance from the Centers for Disease Control (CDC).
Our teams conduct rigorous cleaning of all guest and meeting rooms and all public and back-of-house spaces several times throughout the day. Further, we follow exhaustive cleaning, sanitation, and disinfection protocols that meet or exceed extensive industry guidelines. For Your Protection all areas in the hotel are taking precautions to lessen risk and maintain protocols. Furthermore, Guidance has been issued by the Office of Governor Asa Hutchinson to which we are applying.
These protocols include but are not limited to:
- Single Party Only allowed on the Elevator
- Post Departure – Rooms are placed Out Of Order for a 24 hour period
- Stay over service to the guest room has been temporarily suspended
- Non-Guest Visitation is restricted from Hotel Entry
- The Balcony Restaurant is open Noon-8PM with TOGO available.
- Continental Breakfast delivered between 9AM-10AM.
- Spa1905 operations have been temporarily suspended
- Jack Rabbett’s Whisky Bar will serve as the Hotel Living Room – No F&B
- Daily Activities have been modified to reservation required
- Many open-air self guided adventures are recommended
- Even like party Guests are asked to not congregate in the lobby or halls.
- All Employees have been trained on protocols
- To stay updated on changes to hours of operation please visit BasinParkActivitypass.com
We value each guest that honors us with a visit to our destination, and we look forward to serving your upon your next visit to Eureka Springs and our properties.
Executive Vice President
1905 Basin Park Hotel